3.09.2009

bona drag means "nice outfit"

Beautiful things I long for from Bona Drag:

If I could afford this talon ring, I would buy it right this very minute - even to James' demise. He always complains about my big rings because it's difficult to hold my hand... or it hurts. (Yeah right!)

"Hug Me Tight" necklace - it was inspired by a men's suit, which explains its name. $198, though... I think I may attempt a DIY with this one.

Oh, the Sophomore cutout dress... I've loved this ever since Knight Cat mentioned it.

Oh, how I wish it were still cold outside. This wonderful reversible coat is only $70 right now! I may have to just go for it.

I must admit, I have a minor case of the Mondays.
I hope everyone else is having a great day, though!

6 comments:

Emmadime said...

i have the MAJOR case of the Monday's...
All fabulous things to desire.want.need.drool over!

James Lepine said...

i think you meant that you would buy* it right this very minute. and what i hope that you meant by* that, is that you wouldn't buy* it.
:)

hannah said...

your website is so cool! and nice music too! ^^

Katie said...

That ring is awesome. Just saying.

Inexchange said...

ahhh that necklace.... die. theres a girl on lookbook, i think her name is hannah, who made a similar necklace on a look a few months back and i saved it to make my own too!!! if only all my jewelry making stuff wasnt in little rock...

fawn & fern said...

girl you issss crazy.

i would gladly choose warm weather over a 70 dollar coat any day!